Silk is a very delicate fabric. To maintain beauty and softness of your Bold and Brave products, please follow the following instructions:
- Use the delicate cycle. Your washing machine should have a delicate or hand wash option. Choose the shortest spin cycle and 30°C (86°F) temperature or handwash using 30°C (86°F) water.
- When using a washing machine, it is worth investing in a mesh bag to protect them from tangling or getting caught on other items during the wash.
- Use a towel to soak up water after the wash. You will want to hang it up or lay it flat.
- Never wash any silk products with chlorine bleach, it can damage the fibers.
- Do not dry in direct sunlight, extended exposure to sunlight can cause the colors to fade or even damage the fabric.
- Do not tumble dry, exposure to high temperatures can shrink or damage the fabric.
- Use a detergent for delicate fabrics, or better yet, with enzyme free detergent that has been specifically designed to take care of silk.
- Don’t wash silk and other delicate fabrics with heavy pieces of clothing like jeans.